header 1 image header 2 image header 3 image
 

 


 
   
 
 
 
 
 

 

Le Cimetière de la Paroisse Saint Pierre du Nord

Provincial Registered Heritage Place
2009-02-02

  • 94 Cairns Road
  • St. Peters Harbour
  •  
  • Also called: The St. Peter's Harbour Burial Ground
  • Construction Date: 1724 - 1758
  •  
  • Latitude: 46.43331
  • Longitude: -62.74072
  • Place Description
  • Why is this place important?
  • Special Characteristics

Place Description

This cemetery dates from the time of the French Regime in Prince Edward Island. It is located in St. Peters Harbour in a wooded area on private property. The exact dimensions and extent of the cemetery are unknown. There are no visible markers identifying the site and it has been left undisturbed by those who have owned the property.

 
bringing life to history image
 
bottom right container image